ShowSec Dog Sports SiteShowSec Dog Sports Site

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar

PDF Results | Searchable Results | Dog Results Timeline | Live! Demo
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Community Forum

Thread: New Feature - Display of entries per event and class

Forums Section

For:

Forums Home  »  Site Announcements

Add this topic to your favourites
(You will be notified of new posts).

Topic: New Feature - Display of entries per event and class
Posted By: SiteAdmin     Wed 26th Mar 2014, 9:16pmReport Post
I have just enabled the display of entries per event, per class, per height, so it is now possible to see how many entries there are in a classes height, in real time.

Please note, the numbers are based on current entries in the database, and not completed entries (this will be finalised after the event closes and all payments have been received), so it is possible that the number of entries changes if someone fails to pay for instance.

To view the numbers of entries for an event go to the online entries page, and click the link to View All Event Entries.

:nerd:

Secured with SSL

Home | Login | Register | My Entries | Online Entries | Catalogues | Files | Sally's Calendar

PDF Results | Searchable Results | Dog Results Timeline | Live! Demo
Download Results | Dog Stats | Overall Stats | My Calendar | About | Forum | Contact

Intellectual Property, design and content are copyright©2012-2024 ShowSec Dog Sports Site, reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission.